Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Do West Design

In the madness that happened this past weekend, I forgot to mention that I have a couple of my Lace Flags hanging outside of ML Lumber as a part of Do West Design!!!
Walking around on Saturday, I managed to see most of the work down the north side of Dundas before my fingers froze and I stopped in at MADE to check out the opening of Look i like. While I was there I managed to score a freshly ironed grilled cheese sandwich and some warm apple cider, before going on my way to check out some more shows.
Here are some pictures from my wanderings down Dundas. If you would like to check out my flags they are still up at 856 Dundas st w. (on the corner of Manning) while I wait for the weather to get a little nicer before taking them down.  For more information on Do West Design and the participating artists, please check out their webpage here.






















No comments:

Post a Comment