Friday, January 25, 2013

Lots Of Openings Tonight!!!

I only have a few minutes to write this blog post before I am off to work for the opening at Harbourfront Centre's newly renovated and incredible space, York Quay Gallery. I will be working at the opening part way into tonight, after which I am planning on shooting up to Dundas West to hit up a couple more openings before they finish for the evening! I urge you to come down and check out the amazing new space at Harbourfront, as well as take in the seven new exhibitions opening. It's a sure bet to see some great work!
Also on the itinerary for tonight is Not Forkchops at Loop Gallery, and Shiny, Pretty Things at Cooper Cole Gallery. Well, looks like that's all for now! Hopefully I can find the time to photograph each of the openings and post back here shortly! Have a great friday, and GO SEE SHOWS!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment