Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Article: A Needle Pulling Thread Magazine

Hello All! A couple of new posts to share with you... back in the fall during my insane exhibition schedule I managed to fit in an interview with a couple of magazines about my work. Four months later, the first one has finally arrived in the mail today! Here is an interview I did with Joe Lewis of Fibre Quarterly, for the textile publication A Needle Pulling Thread. The interview includes some of my work, along with the work of one of my favorite teachers Dorie Millerson, and some artists who have been influential to me.
Also in the magazine are some really cute tutorials on how to knit lacey socks and a really pretty beret! For more information, or to find out where you can buy a copy, check out their website here, and have a peek at the article below!







No comments:

Post a Comment